At EDC, we understand that effective prevention is deliberate, and that strategic planning is the foundation for linking prevention programming to critical prevention outcomes.
We can help you:
- Implement effective planning models, such as SAMHSA’s Strategic Prevention Framework
- Using epidemiological data, assess and prioritize the substance-related prevention needs of populations
- Prepare and mobilize communities to engage in prevention efforts
- Develop the prevention systems needed to support prevention efforts over time
- Select, implement, and evaluate evidence-based prevention approaches that address current priorities
- Support the collaboration and alignment of prevention services with related behavioral health efforts