Evaluation allows us to demonstrate that our prevention efforts are making a difference—generating the data need to describe what we’ve achieved and (equally important) how we got there. In this changing prevention landscape, it also helps us develop new programs and practices to meet emerging needs.
We can help you:
- Build support for evaluation efforts
- Use evaluation approaches to describe prevention activities, make continuous improvements, and document impact
- Identify specific program outcomes and the best methods for measuring them
- Develop logic model to guide evaluation efforts
- Present evaluation data to stakeholders
- Increase evidence of effectiveness for innovative programs