To have an impact, prevention professionals across the continuum of care—substance abuse prevention, treatment, and recovery—must work together to address substance-related problems in a coordinated way. Yet differences in training, perspective, and terminology can create artificial barriers to effective collaboration. EDC understands what it takes to integrate prevention into recovery and treatment efforts.
We can help you:
- Increase workforce knowledge of opioid overdose prevention
- Create a common language for addressing common goals
- Strengthen networking and communication across disciplines
- Engage in joint planning and problem-solving
- Identify and overcome systemic barriers to collaboration