Prevention Fundamentals Online: A How-to Training for Substance Misuse Prevention Practitioners and Their Partners
This course is filled to capacity. To find out more about our next training, please contact email@example.com.
This all-virtual training prepares practitioners for the realities of today’s substance misuse prevention environment.
- Focused on the needs of individual practitioners working in the field
- Hands-on and highly interactive with new tools to help practitioners hit the ground running
- Reflects updates to the Substance Abuse Prevention Skills Training (2018) but with a greater focus on community mobilization, communications, and addressing health disparities throughout the prevention planning process
- Designed exclusively for a webinar platform—not adapted from an in-person training
- Endorsed by the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC)
PRICE IS $1000.
January 25, 27, 29, February 1, 3; 11:30 am ET-3:30 pm ET
Substance misuse prevention practitioners and their partners
This course has been endorsed by the International Certification and Reciprocity Consortium (IC&RC). Individuals who complete the entire training will receive a certificate for 20 hours of participation.